- automatic turning on / of the device at night (reduced rates)
- turning on / off the device according to a specified schedule (4 time intervals)
- Always precise time because of synchronization with precise time clocks (DS3231) or NTP servers on the Internet
- forced switching on / off the device with a button for a specified interval
- forced remote on / off from anywhere in the world via the Internet
- counter of worked hours of the controlled device
- control and management via WEB-interface from PC, tablet or smartphone
- sending temperature, humidity and barometric pressure data to MQTT and Thingspeak.com server
- viewing the current temperature and humidity and their changes in the form of a graph (option)
- firmware update via Wi-Fi
- information display on 3 languages: English, Russian, Bulgarian
- CPU: Tensilica L106 32-bit processor (ESP8266)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Peripherals: BME280 or DHT22 sensor (temperature, humidity and Barometric pressure), UART pins, button, two slots for I2C sensors
- Compatibility: Arduino IDE, PlatformIO, MQTT, and any modern web browser
- Upgradable: The software can be upgraded, either using an USB to UART module and over-the-air (OTA)
- Powered 220V/50Hz
- Maximum power of the controlled device 16 A
- Dimensions: 70 mm x 50 mm and 82 mm x 64 mm (for DIN rail)
Control via WEB-interface from PC, tablet or smartphone
You can control devices connected to the controller through any web browser or a special application for android devices play.google.com
All controller management is carried out using a web browser. On first power-up, controller will serve a hotspot called LWRelay. For controller adjustment and manipulation open a webpage with the 192.168.4.1 address.
For Wi-Fi network connection please input its SSID and password. After successful connection controller will begin to receive and transmit information over the Internet. NTP servers are used to get accurate time. To transmit temperature, humidity and barometric pressure data you can use the MQTT server https://www.cloudmqtt.com/ and the server https://thingspeak.com.
Firmware, PCB and electrical schematic diagram
You can download the firmware, instructions and electrical schematic diagram from GITHUB
MQTT / Thingspeak
Controller can provide your home or office remote monitoring. The device can transmit the data from embedded sensors via MQTT or HTTP protocols. You can receive this data on your smartphone and PC MQTT-clients. Also this data can be transmitted to the popular monitoring service thingspeak.com for graphical format output.
Power Supply and connection
The controller is powered by 220 volts. The controlled device is connected directly to the controller and is controlled by a built-in relay (maximum current 16 A).
There is no any FUSE for the load protection!!! Protecting your load is on your full responsibility. Making wrong connections, drawing more than rated power, contact with water or other conducting material, and other types of misuse/overuse/malfunction can all cause overheating and risk starting a fire. Test your circuit and the environment in which it is deployed thoroughly before leaving it switched on and unsupervised. AC mains is potentially lethal. Please take all necessary precautions before you start working with it!
|KIT 1||PCB with soldered all elements and connectors
+ ESP8266 Wemos D1 Mini (Pre-flashed)
|KIT 2||PCB with soldered all elements and connectors without ESP8266 Wemos D1 Mini|
|KIT 3||PCB with soldered real-time clock DS3231 and a set of elements for installation (resistors, capacitors, diodes, connectors, relay, power supply, transistor) + ESP8266 Wemos D1 Mini (Pre-flashed)|
|KIT 4||PCB with soldered real-time clock DS3231 and a set of elements for installation (resistors, capacitors, diodes, connectors, relay, power supply, transistor) without ESP8266 Wemos D1 Mini|
|KIT 5||PCB and a set of elements for installation (DS3231, resistors, capacitors, diodes, connectors, relay, power supply, transistor) without ESP8266 Wemos D1 Mini|
|KIT 6||PCB only|
You can order module enclosures for M36 DIN-rail github.com
Na razie nie ma opinii o produkcie.